Location: Southampton, Hampshire, SO32
Start Date: ASAP
- Ensure all relevant vehicles, machinery and materials available for the start of each working day.
- Ensure landscape work is carried out to the specification of the plan.
- Responsible for lorry tachograph and machinery.
- Adapting the site arrangements to reflect weather/working conditions of the day.
- Responsible for onsite health and safety.
- Accurate recording of times and materials used on site.
- Provide clear instructions and direct on site team.
- Inducting new staff.
- Liaise with Designer and client regarding any modifications.
- 5 years practical landscaping.
- Good interpersonal/communication skills.
- Hard landscaping skills.
- 7.5 tonne driving license.
- Co-ordinating resources.
- Manage health & safety within team and risk assessments.
- Soft landscaping skills & plant knowledge.
- Excellent pay rates, depending on experience.
- Year-round work.
- Bonus payments.
- Training and development plans.
- 4 weeks holiday per year plus bank holidays.