Location: Southampton, Hampshire, SO32
Start Date: ASAP
- Ensure all relevant vehicles, machinery and materials available for the start of each working day.
- Ensure landscape work is carried out to the specification of the plan.
- Responsible for lorry tachograph and machinery
- Adapting the site arrangements to reflect weather/working conditions of the day.
- Responsible for onsite health and safety
- Accurate recording of times and materials used on site.
- Provide clear instructions and direct on site team
- Inducting new staff
- Liaise with Designer and client regarding any modifications
- 5 years practical landscaping
- Good interpersonal/communication skills
- Hard landscaping skills
- 7.5 tonne driving license
- Co-ordinating resources
- Manage health & safety within team and risk assessments
- Soft landscaping skills & plant knowledge
- Excellent pay rates, depending on experience
- Year-round work
- Bonus payments
- Training and development plans
- 4 weeks holiday per year plus bank holidays