Job Title: Garden & Grounds Maintenance Team Leader
Location: Southampton, Hampshire, SO32
Start Date: ASAP
The company is well-established and have been operating for over 45 years designing, building and maintaining commercial and domestic gardens. Our company currently has a vacancy for an experienced Team Leader to provide potential and existing clients with a range of professional aftercare services for their gardens.
- Ensure all relevant vehicles, machinery and materials available for the start of each working day.
- Ensure maintenance work is carried out to the specification of the contract.
- Responsible for on-site maintenance health and safety.
- Adapt the site arrangements to reflect weather/working conditions of the day.
- Liaise with Maintenance Manager and client regarding any modifications.
- 5 years experience within the Garden & Ground Maintenance sector.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Trailer Towing Licence.
- PA1/PA6 Spraying Certificates.
- NPTC Chainsaw Certificate or equivalent.
- Excellent pay rates, depending on experience.
- Year-round work.
- Bonus payments.
- Training and development plans.
- 4 weeks holiday per year plus bank holidays.